Jana Stall, Events in Bloom
Please note: I am transitioning into a new business this year.
I have partnered with Jana Stall, from Events in Bloom, since June of 2016 to service all of my brides and to work with new clients that contact me after June 1 of 2017. She is a wonderful floral designer, who understand my design aesthetic very well.
Here is an excerpt from her own website (http://www.events-in-bloom.com/) about herself:
For those of you who do not know me yet…very simply…I love weddings, events, and parties! I feel fortunate and extremely privileged to do what I love–create art and beauty with flowers, and being part of designing a once in a lifetime day. We find that our best work comes from “conceptual design”. Together we come up with a concept, then you allow us to create one of a kind pieces that will blow your mind. No matter what your style, Events in Bloom will bring your vision to fruition and your event will be magical and perfect. Thank you to the couples from seasons past and to all of you with upcoming weddings and events who entrust Events in Bloom with this important part of your day! The thank you letters and the incredibly beautiful photos are awesome and inspiring.
Andrea Layne, The Creative Spring
"I love making dreams come true using flowers as my canvas to transform a space. It never gets old seeing their reaction to my designs!"
I started my professional career leading multi-million dollar projects to help companies either improve their processes or to help them to most effectively report their earnings. It was a stress-filled job that didn't allow me to fulfill my passion for art and design. So after 11 years of working as an IT Project Manager for 4 different employers, 1 year of Interior Design training at the Art Institute of Denver, giving birth to 2 gorgeous daughters, and a blissful year of just being a mommy, I worked with a career coach to figure out how to turn my love of interior design, my need to have a more balanced life, and my interest in weddings into this business.
It's my attention to detail, my wild creativity, and my ability to meet not only the client's vision but also their budget that has fueled this business. I strive to:
- Deliver award-winning sophisticated, elegant, and personalized floral and event designs since 2011.
- Bring customized, quality concepts to life for my customers, who have discriminating taste through a consultative approach
- Create conceptional floral and event designs that are inspired by my client’s vision and beyond trend concepts that have a garden-inspired, timeless feel
- Design proposals with specifications that are visual and thorough in detailing the components
- Select specific blooms and foliage for their color, shape and quality with accompanying décor to further enhance the event design
- Provide customer experience that is distinguished by a personal touch and characterized by dependability
Recently, I have started to offer mentoring and consulting for other makers, who are looking to work smarter, more efficiently and more effectively, especially related to sales, marketing, and back office processes. If you are interested in hiring me as a coach, consultant or speaker for your creative business, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.