"I love making dreams come true using flowers as my canvas to transform a space. It never gets old seeing their reaction to my designs!"
I started my professional career leading multi-million dollar projects to help companies either improve their processes or to help them to most effectively report their earnings. It was a stress-filled job that didn't allow me to fulfill my passion for art and design. So after 11 years of working as an IT Project Manager for 4 different employers, 1 year of Interior Design training at the Art Institute of Denver, giving birth to 2 gorgeous daughters, and a blissful year of just being a mommy, I worked with a career coach to figure out how to turn my love of interior design, my need to have a more balanced life, and my interest in weddings into this business.
It's my attention to detail, my wild creativity, and my ability to meet not only the client's vision but also their budget that has fueled this business. I strive to:
- Deliver award-winning sophisticated, elegant, and personalized floral and event designs since 2011.
- Bring customized, quality concepts to life for my customers, who have discriminating taste through a consultative approach
- Create conceptional floral and event designs that are inspired by my client’s vision and beyond trend concepts that have a garden-inspired, timeless feel
- Design proposals with specifications that are visual and thorough in detailing the components
- Select specific blooms and foliage for their color, shape and quality with accompanying décor to further enhance the event design
- Provide customer experience that is distinguished by a personal touch and characterized by dependability
Recently, I have started to offer mentoring and consulting for other makers, who are looking to work smarter, more efficiently and more effectively, especially related to sales, marketing, and back office processes. If you are interested in hiring me as a coach, consultant or speaker for your creative business, please contact me at: email@example.com.