Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where are you located?
My design process and consultations take place in a private studio located in Tampa, Florida, just off I-75 and the Crosstown Expressway. I accept events throughout the Tampa Bay area including St. Petersburg and Clearwater, as well as Sarasota, Lakeland, Orlando, Ocala, and the surrounding areas.
Address: 9637 Palm River Road, Tampa, FL 33619
What is the best way to schedule a consultation?
Complete the form in the Inquiry section of this website, which is delivered to my email inbox. I will find a way to schedule your consultation conveniently and as quickly as possible! I am also happy to handle the consultation over the phone if you are out of town.
What are your business hours?
I try to rest on Sunday and Monday, but I often end up working on these days to ensure my timelines are met. Business Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. Consultations may be scheduled after 4 pm and on my days off, schedule permitting.
What should we bring to our first consultation?
You should bring anything that will give me an idea of your personal preferences and feel for your event. Some examples might be: a photo of your attire, color and fabric swatches of your linens, any pictures you have seen that you like, and any items you intend to use at your event. I also need to know the number of people in your bridal party (if it is a wedding), number of guests expected to attend, table layouts, and your budget. I ask that you get this information to me a few days before of our consultation, so I can prepare a design board for the meeting.
What are your prices?
Our full floral contract minimum is $3,000. This includes:
- A 1 to 2-hour In-Person Design Consultation at our studio.
- Creation of a Detail Proposal within 1-2 weeks of our consultation.
- 2 rounds of edits to the initial Proposal to narrow down selections and finalize the design.
- Creation of a Fixed Fee Floral Design Contract - that includes flowers and decor for the ceremony and reception / event and personal flowers, such as bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral crowns / hair flowers, and flower girl designs. Delivery, set-up and breakdown charges are included in the contract.
- 1 free toss bouquet to my Brides
- Final updates to Floral Design Contract one month prior to wedding or event with Events in Bloom.
I do charge an Hourly Design Rate of $125 per hour for anything not included on the above list.
NOTE: All prices are subject to a 7% sales tax and delivery, set-up, and clean-up fees, as required.
Do you charge for consultations?
My first consultation is complimentary. If additional meetings are needed before you book me, then I do charge an hourly rate of $125. Once you book your event with me, I am delighted to meet with you a couple more times either in my studio or at your venue.
What do you require to secure our date and book with you?
An initial non-refundable retainer of 25% of your contract price will secure your date and book your event with me. Final payment is due in full 4 weeks before your event. We invoice through a client management system, where you can pay with a debit or credit card.