Sarah and Parker wed at Our Lady of Perpetual Help, a quaint church in Ybor. We added clusters of white hydrangea and creamy garden roses tied to the pews with satin ribbon as the aisle markers.
The reception moved to the Davis Islands Garden Club and was outside on the water front. The centerpieces were a layered design with multiple components, including reuse of the bridesmaid bouquets in taller center cylinder vases on several of the tables. We added silver mint julep cups of more cream and pink garden roses, apricot stock and astilbe with lots of floating candles and silver mercury glass votives to complete these designs. Other tables were decorated with silver footed centerpieces with antique silver candlesticks and more floating candles and silver mercury glass votives. The overall effect was visually appetizing...but when the sun set, the space was magical.
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ~ David Viscott ~
- Floral Designer: Andrea Layne Floral Design
- Ceremony — Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Reception Venue — Davis Island Garden Club
- Event Planner — Michele Butler Events
- Cake — Publix
- Lighting — Tampa Lights
- Photographer — Jason Angelini Photography
- Hair & Makeup — Destiny & Light Hair & Makeup
- Rentals — Elite Event Rentals
- Linens— Over The Top Linens